Professionally there are few things as satisfying as getting a Federal Tax Lien released. These nasty things are very bit as bad as a Federal Tax Levy. True Lien don’t reach into your bank account and take your money like a Federal Tax Levy, and Federal Tax Liens don’t contact your employer and confiscate your hard-earned pay like a Federal Tax Levy. Unfortunately however, Federal Tax Liens are really difficult to remove. Federal Tax Liens hurt taxpayers’ ability to borrow money to buy a home or a vehicle.
- Prince George’s County Police Lieutenant Facing Federal Charges for Tax Evasion
- New York City Council Member Pleads Guilty to Tax Fraud
- Consultant Charged With Underreporting Income
- Man Faces Up to Five Years After Evading IRS Collection Efforts
- Justice Department Charges Tax Preparer with 37 Counts