Questions and Answers


Questions and Answers

Question: I have been getting these threatening letters from the IRS saying I owe $47,000 for the years 2018 to 2021.  This is affecting other aspects of my life as well.  What can I do?

Answer: There are several different options available to you in a situation like this.  However, you need to take the first step and call IRSProb.com to see what you qualify for.  We may be able to negotiate an Offer in Compromise.  We can also ask for an Appeal of the amount owed.  The IRS may re-examine your case and reduce the amount you owe.

We can request that the IRS remove the penalties.  We can also offer a monthly Payment Plan that is within your budget.

If you’re being audited, we’ll represent you in front of the IRS at the audit or
hearing, so you do not have to appear.

We at IRSProb.com help good people with IRS problems.  We are experts in IRS tax resolution.  We know the ins and outs and know how to navigate the IRS maze so you don’t have to.  There is a solution to EVERY problem.  Call us today at 214-214-3000 for a FREE consultation.[/vc_column_text][us_image image=”2538″][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column][us_socials items=”%5B%7B%22type%22%3A%22facebook%22%2C%22url%22%3A%22%23%22%2C%22icon%22%3A%22fab%7Capple%22%2C%22color%22%3A%22_content_faded%22%7D%2C%7B%22type%22%3A%22twitter%22%2C%22url%22%3A%22%23%22%2C%22icon%22%3A%22fab%7Capple%22%2C%22color%22%3A%22_content_faded%22%7D%5D”][/vc_column][/vc_row]